Friday 3 January 2014

FAQ: What program do you use for your tutorials?

I decided to do sort of FAQ series to answer some questions you had or might have. I'm starting with the question I get most - about my tutorials. I'd like to continue this series with short posts on photo-editing + camera and nail art tools. Plus I'll add a FAQ page to the top bar with summary.
If you have any suggestions, let me know!

What program do I use for my tutorials then? Microsoft PowerPoint. Yea.
It has tools to work with vector graphics, I learnt all about it at school and when I was thinking, long time ago, what I should use to paint nails on the computer, PowerPoint was number one choice.
So I sketch the process in PP and then I save it as a picture and I move to Photofiltre, editor I use, to add some text and frame.
I also wanted to add some photos to this, but my powerpoint is in Czech so it might be worthless... You decide.

click to enlarge
click to enlarge
With the pictures I wanted to show you some tools I use and that MS PowerPoint is not just for presentations.
If you have more questions about the tutorials and graphics in PP, I'll be happy to answer them.
And I would totally appreciate more questions for this FAQ thing I want to do, so don't hesitate to ask anything!

9 comments:

  1. Great post! I'll might try these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing to see how you do it! I would never have thought to use PP.. I might have to try that out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I would love to share this and try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! I will give it a try but I feel like I might just stick to watching yours! They are awesome just like your nail art

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you use powerpoint to draw the nail shape! That's such a great idea!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, thanks :) it's very simple once you know how ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is exactely the reaction I expected (and wanted) :D thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice bblog you have here

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always cheer me up so much! So don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on nail art, the post or to ask any questions.